Helicopter Emergency Medical Services – Air Ambulance Solutions
International Helicopter Solutions has a very experienced team of civilian, ex-military and para-public professionals committed to delivering safe, effective and affordable Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) solutions and training courses, that meet and exceed the high expectations and demands of our clients who range from Commercial operators, Para-public Operators, Governments and the Police …. over the last 25 years. Every client has unique HEMS capability requirements and we work to local National Aviation Authority (NAA) guidelines. Where local regulations do not cover the HEMS requirements, we will default to EASA guidelines; and we will work closely with the local NAA to achieve their goals.
HEMS are more readily known as the Air Ambulance (AA) – usually there are two distinct operating models:
- As a replacement/support for a ground-based ambulance service with one, usually two para medics on board.
- Where the crew includes a trauma qualified doctor as part of the medical crew, capable of performing complex trauma procedures at the patients’ side.
IAG, working with the UK’s leading Air Ambulance Operator can provide:
- HEMS feasibility studies
- A turnkey solution, based on either scenario outlined above, including:
- HEMS Helicopter lease and sales
- HEMS equipment advice and procurement
- HEMS equipment, fitting and accreditation
- HEMS pilot & crew training courses
- HEMS support personnel training courses
- Advice and guidance on maintenance support needs (EASA, FAA & local regulations etc.)
- Access to world-class Pre-Hospital Medical Training on an ongoing basis